Alien Disclosure Prediction for week of July 5 2026

 



This is a chart of July 5. 

I believe that on July 5-6, or the week thereof, a simulation of the revelation of oneness with spirit will occur. 

Spring Ingress Dispositor:

This is based on my Spring Ingress Dispositor Technique, which places the Dispositor of Spring, Mars, at 14° Pisces this year conjuncting mercury. This suggests a theme of connectivity and energy management, which we have been living out this year in the form of data center energy consumption and karmic ties as per global community relations. 

Sun in Cancer:

The otherworldly aspect of union with "higher self" comes through Sun in Cancer in tandem with the S.I.D., and creates a scenario of "I Am," or "Becomingness," or "merging with another."

Stellium activations:

And the specificity of the timing (July 5-6) is because of the stellium activations; we have Jupiter entering a new sign, and what is nearly conjuncting the sun and mercury; as well as the moon's activation of the sun and the S.I.D. on the 5th; as well as the stellium the following day of Neptune and Saturn and Moon, which will trine the Jupiter.

Alien Disclosure:

This I believe will be ripe for the biggest desired connection of 2026; alien connection. 


Popular posts from this blog

Tracking the Unseen through Venus in Taurus

Virgo & Pisces.

Leo